Friday, May 04, 2007

Into the ground it goes...

A running list of what I have planted in the last week and a half. This does not include all of the packs of seeds I have sowed either- maybe 2 dozen packs including lots and lots and lots of poppies! I may have missed a few plants. I still have lots to go. Winter sowing stuff is still sprouting and I also have a dozen Lavender plants in the sunroom.

Candy Lily- 2 dozen
Monarda Prairie Night- 1 dozen
Canna- 4 dozen
Campanula trachelium
Ragged Robin Lychnis flos-cuculi
Sea Holly Blaukappe
Hyssop- 8
Bachelor Buttons- 2 dozen
Ostrich Fern- 4
Penstemon Chocolate Drop
Penstemon Rocky Mountain- 2 dozen
Virginia Blue Bells- 1 dozen
Astilbe
Veronica
Water Lily
Water Iris
Water something or other
Elephant Ear- 2
Hydrangea

1 comment:

Sandy said...

you are so ambitious...please tell me you are younger than me! My garden is so bare, and the wallet so thin...I've GOT to learn more about winter sowing, get a cold frame etc...
loved looking through all your entries. I found you via Garden Junk.net I'm Surfin Sandy there. Stop by my blog and see my roses! I just love what you are doing with your gardens.