Friday, May 04, 2007

Into the ground it goes...

A running list of what I have planted in the last week and a half. This does not include all of the packs of seeds I have sowed either- maybe 2 dozen packs including lots and lots and lots of poppies! I may have missed a few plants. I still have lots to go. Winter sowing stuff is still sprouting and I also have a dozen Lavender plants in the sunroom.

Candy Lily- 2 dozen
Monarda Prairie Night- 1 dozen
Canna- 4 dozen
Campanula trachelium
Ragged Robin Lychnis flos-cuculi
Sea Holly Blaukappe
Hyssop- 8
Bachelor Buttons- 2 dozen
Ostrich Fern- 4
Penstemon Chocolate Drop
Penstemon Rocky Mountain- 2 dozen
Virginia Blue Bells- 1 dozen
Astilbe
Veronica
Water Lily
Water Iris
Water something or other
Elephant Ear- 2
Hydrangea

1 comment:

Sandy B said...

you are so ambitious...please tell me you are younger than me! My garden is so bare, and the wallet so thin...I've GOT to learn more about winter sowing, get a cold frame etc...
loved looking through all your entries. I found you via Garden Junk.net I'm Surfin Sandy there. Stop by my blog and see my roses! I just love what you are doing with your gardens.